Running is not just a sport.
- It is early mornings and peanut butter.
- It’s slipping on ice and sweating to death.
- It’s feeling like you can’t breathe and wishing your legs would fall off.
- It’s sticking it out on the treadmill, the road and/or the track and pushing through bad runs.
- There is no off-season, no one to cheer you on at 5:00 a.m, and no cure for your hunger.
- When it comes down to it, running is whatever you want it to be, whatever you need to be, and whatever you have in you.
(Source: thighs-of-glory, via leanspo)